Jackie L. McReynolds, M.S.
National Faculty Advisor of the Year, NACADA, 2012.
Region 8 Faculty Advisor of the Year, NACADA, 2011
WSU Faculty Advisor of the Year, WSU ACADA, 2011
Student's Award for Teaching Excellence, WSU Vancouver, 2000
|Course ID||Title||Meeting Time||Location||Semester||Syllabus|
|HD 301||Family Stress and Coping||M,W 3:10-4:00 p.m.||VUCB 107||Spring 2015|
|HD 385||Perspectives in Human Services||M,W 10:10-11:00 a.m.||VUCB 107||Spring 2015|
|HD/WSt 320||Family Resource Management||M,W 1:10-2:00 p.m.||VUCB 107||Spring 2015|
|HD 385||Perspectives in Human Services||M,W 11:00 a.m. - 2:20 p.m.||Summer (early 6 week) 2015|
|HD/WSt 320||Family Resource Management, Consumerism, and Decision Making||M,W||Fall 2015|
|HD 301||Family Stress and Coping||M,W||Fall 2015|
|HD 385||Perspectives in Human Services||Tu,Th||Fall 2015|
- The Impact of Methamphetamine Use on Children and Families
- Understanding Complex Trauma: The Impact on Children
- The New Face of Poverty in America
- Critical Issues in Academic Advisement for Military Veterans
McReynolds, J. (2014). Lessening the culture shock: Military life vs. student life." Academic Advising Today 37(1).
- A.B.D. Interdisciplinary Ph.D.: Human Development, Sociology, and Marketing. Washington State University Pullman
- M.S. Adult Education: Family & Consumer Economics. University of Missouri Columbia
- B.S. Secondary Education: Business. Southeast Missouri State University