Jackie L. McReynolds, M.S.
National Faculty Advisor of the Year, NACADA, 2012.
Region 8 Faculty Advisor of the Year, NACADA, 2011
WSU Faculty Advisor of the Year, WSU ACADA, 2011
Student's Award for Teaching Excellence, WSU Vancouver, 2000
|Course ID||Title||Meeting Time||Location||Semester||Syllabus|
|HD 300||Child Abuse and Neglect||M,W 2:10-3:00 p.m.||VUCB 107||Spring 2014|
|HD 385||Perspectives in Human Services||M,W 11:10-noon||VMMC 217||Spring 2014|
|HD/WSt 320||Resource Management, Consumerism, and Problem Solving||Tu,Th 9:10-10:25||VUCB 125||Spring 2014|
|HD 385||Perspectives in Human Services||Tu,Th||Fall 2014|
|HD 334||Principles of Community Development||M,W||Fall 2014|
|HD 301||Family Stress and Coping||M,W||Fall 2014|
|HD 385||Perspectives in Human Services||Summer (early 6 week) 2014|
- The Impact of Methamphetamine Use on Children and Families
- Understanding Complex Trauma: The Impact on Children
- The New Face of Poverty in America
- Critical Issues in Academic Advisement for Military Veterans
McReynolds, J. (2014). Lessening the culture shock: Military life vs. student life." Academic Advising Today (in press).
- A.B.D. Interdisciplinary Ph.D.: Human Development, Sociology, and Marketing. Washington State University Pullman
- M.S. Adult Education: Family & Consumer Economics. University of Missouri Columbia
- B.S. Secondary Education: Business. Southeast Missouri State University