Kathleen Carlisle Fountain
- Collection Development and Assessment
- Streaming Media and Copyright
- Critical information literacy
- Political Interest Groups
- Diversity in Higher Education
Winner of the 2013 LPSS Marta Lange/CQ Press Award (ALA Press Release)
Against the Grain's Star of the Week (June 7, 2012)
Fountain, Kathleen Carlisle. "Critical Information Literacy Beyond the University: Lessons from Service in a Women's Health Interest Group." Behavioral and Social Sciences Librarian, 32(1): 24-45.
Fountain, Kathleen Carlisle. 2012. “Managing Expectations and Obligations: The Librarian’s Role in Streaming Media for Online Education” in Something’s Gotta Give!: Charleston Conference Proceedings 2011, Purdue University Press, http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/charleston/2011/TechIssues/12/.
Fountain, Kathleen Carlisle, and Linda Frederiksen. 2010. “Just Passing Through: Patron-Initiated Purchasing Programs in Northwest Academic Libraries.” Collection Management 35 (July): 185-195.
- Harvard Leadership Institute for Academic Librarians, August 2012
- M.S.L.S. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1997
- B.A. Pacific Lutheran University in Political Science and History, 1996